Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day Mess

Once again it is that time of the year Valentine's Day.
Here is the mess. I have been seeing this lady for about 3 months now.
We been friends forever. One day I came out and told her about my feelings. At first we flirted around then all of a sudden we both started to fall in love.

Now this might sound like your start to a perfect relationship but it only the start of the mess. Now she has boyfriend and I my readers have a wife.
So now you see why I say its a mess.

Today we woke up next to each other for the first time. We had a great night went to dinner and gambled a little bit. Had a few drinks and let cupid take over.
I went back to spend today with my wife and her with her boyfriend.

Now I feel like she is using me. Am I wrong for feeling like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment